Kids Activity Center
Our goal is to make each visit for your child as fun and enjoyable as possible by engaging them in a creative and exciting environment. Our policies were designed with that in mind.
The KAC provides children with a safe environment to play while parents work out worry-free. We have many arts and crafts projects for kids to work on to keep them occupied. With our friendly staff and many activities, we are sure you will be happy and confident to bring your kids to our gym.
Policies and Procedures
- Please show your membership card each time you register your child. You must sign in and out of the Kids Activity Center
- When paying per visit, non-members must make payment at the Front Desk and present a numbered card inside the Kids Activity Center
- The Kids Activity Center is only available to children of members and guests while they are inside USA Health & Fitness. Parents may not drop off their children and leave the club. Parents cannot bring anyones child but their own.
- When paying per visit, non members must make payment at the Front Desk and present your numbered card when you bring in your child.
- Children must be at least 8 weeks to be left in the Kids Activity Center
- Please label all bags, bottles, pacifiers, cups with lids and other personal belongings. USA Health & Fitness is not responsible for items left in the Kids Activity Center.
- The Kids Activity Center staff is not responsible for accidental injuries or any loss or damage to property while the children are in the Kids Activity Center
- For insurance purposes, children are not allowed in the exercise areas. upon entering the club, children should be brought directly to the Kids Activity Center.
- Kids Activity Center staff is not responsible for diaper changes. Parents must supply diapers and wipes. If the child needs changing, the Kids Activity Center staff will find you within USA Health & Fitness.
For the safety and well-being of all children, we are required to enforce our illness policy. We will not accept a child with any of the following signs of illness:
- Runny Nose
- Vomitting, stomach ache, nausea
- Skin irritations such as a rash
- Cough or sore throat
- Contagious diseases such as chicken pox, mumps, measles, strep, pink eye etc.
A parent will be asked to remove a child if any of these symptoms.
If you have any other questions please contact us.